Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TL;DR


"Nobody wants to read your wall of rant," I was told not too long ago. I guess I can't blame 'em, either. Looking back at some of my writings, they range from barely-coherent pubescent tantrums, to pretentious, pontificating puke that might be at home in a university thesis (though ridiculed as a barely-coherent pubescent tantrum), but probably not a public forum. But look out: I have a soapbox now too!

A Tale of Two Authors

If you don't already know us and our change-up style of Life In General, you may look at this blog as extremely schizophrenic, or ADD/ADHD; and you'd probably be right on most counts. But, the fact is, this blog has two authors. This is complicated by the fact that she sometimes writes for me to temper my tendencies, and vice versa. Maybe it's just my fevered little fantasy, but won't it be fun to guess which one of us is currently writing? I hope you think so too, because by-lines are pretty low on our priority list.
We're not going to make it easy for you, though. Guessing which one of us has the caustic sense of humor might be a real chore sometimes. 

Bottom line is, we just want you to enjoy being here and sharing with us; and being shared with. We want you to think; not to think like us - that wouldn't be any fun at all; just Think! We believe humanity is wide-awake and aware, and is just taking a pause to ponder the next step. Let us know how we can help (except by shutting up - that just ain't gonna happen), and we will do our best.

Namaste,
Nyoka the Jungle Girl
and
 Billy Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment